• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Radical West Grand Opening

Rex

Registered Member
Radical West Racing is having the Grand Opening of their Anaheim Hills Showroom Sunday, December 14, 2003 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. The showroom is located at 5431 East La Palma Avenue, Anaheim (Behind the Land Rover Dealership). Attendees will be treated to cocktails, appetizers, and a preview of the first SR3 Turbo in the United States. My new SR3 will also be there, as well as a host of others. If you're interested in attending, an RSVP is requested (see Radical West's website http://radicalwest.com to RSVP and for map and directions.

I got a chance to try out my SR3 for the first time at Buttonwillow Saturday. The engine requires a minimum of 2 hours break-in before getting into the power band so I wasn't able to open it up, but even at low revs it's seriously fast. Break-in is now complete and I'll be taking it to Laguna Seca this weekend and Infineon next Monday and Tuesday.

The photo below is from Buttonwillow.

Attachments

• buttonwillow dcp_4791.jpg
    buttonwillow dcp_4791.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 163
I clearly haven't mastered this photo re-sizing thing. Here goes again

Attachments

• buttonwillow dcp_4791.jpg
    buttonwillow dcp_4791.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 146
Rex,

The NSX Christmas Party is on the same day from 4:00pm to 10:00pm, I'll meet you another day.

Are the Radicals street legal in the US or they're just track cars? I know in the UK they're road-legal.

Back