• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior RARE - NSX Dash Mat

Hello All,

For Sale is an extremely rare item that has been in storage for some time (not used). This is an NSX Dash mat, used to protect the dash and keep it from cracking when parked in the Sun. You Guys that live in the South know what the Sun can do to your car when parked outside. Plus this can help the capacitors on electronics circuits from drying out on your NSX Cluster, CCU and Stereo

The Dash Mat was made to fit the NSX perfectly with finished edges around the mat.
Cut-outs for the vents, so it does not impede the air flow.

$950.00 USD Plus shipping and Fees

email me @ [email protected] for more info and pictures.

Thanks
BramDash Cover 2.jpgDash Cover 3.jpg

Hi, the Dash Mat does not have an Acura Acc Tag on the back. I purchased this from an Acura Dealer in Arizona, and based on the mold, the stitching around the mat (look like same pattern used on the floor mats) and the cut-out etc, I would say this was a custom piece that was commissioned by the Dealer....Like they do for Key chain, coffee mugs etc.
LMK if you need more info.
Bram

dashmat.com carpet dash mats for the NSX is $77. Lots of other dash cover places sell these custom made to order for the NSX for less than $80. I got mine made brand new for $50 a few years ago. These are highly recommended to keep the dash from fading and cracking.

Last edited:
Back