• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro ABE Seat and mounts (driver's side)

I am selling a driver’s seat and bracket for a first-generation NSX. The parts are:
  1. Recaro Pole Position ABE seat … this is the European version with larger lower seat-belt holes that allows the seat to be used with the standard three point seat-belt. I purchased this seat directly from Demon Tweeks in the UK for $1,100 plus shipping from the UK
  1. Seat rails from Science of Speed (priced at $440)
These parts were installed in my car in an attempt to maximize headroom for my 6’6” body. Ultimately, I did not fit well enough and ended up selling the car on bring-a-trailer. The seat is in perfect condition and has less than 10 hours of “sitting time”.

I am asking $1,000 plus actual shipping.

A quick search suggests that shipping by UPS or FedEx is in the $400 range (I used Ohio to AZ as the example). That seems like a lot of money, but there cost could be lower if the distance is shorter, or you could pick it up (I am in zip code 44236). Another option if you have access to a business account for UPS or FedEx is that you print the label using your business/corporate discount.

Sincerely,

Bill N.

tempImageH4SLuB.pngtempImageBTw9d1.pngtempImagehpt62i.png

Do these sit lower than oem seat when installed in the car? A 2 inch drop or more from stock would be perfect for me.

and how much is shipping to 11219?

thanks,

Working from memory, a 2 to 2-1/2" drop is correct ... definitely not 3".

$360 shipping to 11219 by UPS ... if you have access to a business account it should be significantly lower.

Back