• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Requesting an NSX picture

Does anyone have pics of the red (not Mobil) NSX in this JGTC race? I'd like to know what its paint scheme looks like.

024_60.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I believe that the thing on the roof is indeed the new "F1" inspired air induction scoop. You can buy it, if you suddenly lose your sense of good taste.
wink.gif

rear-hatch.jpg

That is a handmade scoop on MYNSX I am gonna change it quite a bit I am going to have it end at the rear glass but wider funneling into the feed and return of a N.O.S. pre-cooled intercooler(after the widebody is on) "thats next on the list".
MYNSX (it's 107 today in AZ)and thats coller than 118 last month.
AHHHHH!!

Originally posted by MYNSX:
PS.... C'mon guys I need some rear shotsa of these GT-500 cars ....Anyone???
MYNSX
AND STILL NOT A SINGE REAR VIEW.
I BET NSXTACY HAS ONE HE'S GOT EVERYTHING
AND 5000 POSTS.
MYNSX

The solution to your problem is quite simple really. Its the Autobacs NSX and all you need is a Playstation2 and GranTurismo3. Its on GT3, same paint scheme and all.

here is a suggestion. Go buy a 1/24 scale Tamiya plastic model of the JGTC car you are looking at. This way you will have a 3 dimensional, accurate replication for your viewing pleasure
biggrin.gif

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

Back