• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road Atlanta Track Weekend Invitation

Registrations are rolling in for MVP Track Time's Southeast track events, including Road Atlanta.

Couple of photos from our April 18th & 19th track weekend. Hope to see you at the track. Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime. if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff
www.MVPTrackTime.com

Attachments

• 911 GT2 Small.JPG
    911 GT2 Small.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Sport Elsie and Vipers Small.JPG
    Sport Elsie and Vipers Small.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Paul M3 Small.JPG
    Paul M3 Small.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 2 Eleven Flash Small.JPG
    2 Eleven Flash Small.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Thank You BMW Small.JPG
    Thank You BMW Small.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 50
Blatant Misuse of This Forum

Does this not violate the "No Ads" rule? this Feffman individual is obviously in the business of making money and is using this forum to advertise his product for free. He should be charged a fee to support this website or this ad should be removed.

Any comments?

Given that he is based in St. Louis, his posting is not in the spirit of the forum being a tool for Atlanta NSX enthusiasts. One post might have been okay, but more than that infers he is hijacking this forum to be a marketing tool. I recommend removal of his posts.

IMHO - While his event is obviously of interest to forum members, I agree that multiple postings look a lot like marketing for an event that is not exclusively NSX related;

If forum members were to rave about (or rant about) this guys events it would be valid discussion, but non forum members selling it are another story.

In that these invitations (advertisements) for HPDE's are relevant as regional track-related get-togethers, I don't see what the problem is. Whether or not they are exclusive to NSX's doesn't matter to me.
As far as the quality of Feff's events, put me down in the rave category.
They are well-organized, run very efficiently w/ very little downtime and no BS is tolerated. There is instruction available to those who want it and the facilities are top-notch.
BTW, you gotta drive Road Atlanta, what a track!

Thanks for your input. I agree Road Atlanta is a great track, having driven it. The issue is not whether these are good events, but rather the proper venue/forum to advertise them.

Good Evening All:

Didn't mean to start a fire storm, but thought an invitation to our Road Atlanta track weekend was in order for the NSX gang in the area. We've found a lot of would-be trackers don't feel welcome at some one-make club track events. We run an open format with a wide variety of cars.

Hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Last edited:
Back