• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road Runner Rally Sun, Apr 28

The NSX Club of New Mexico (The Road Runners) will be having their first rally of 2013 on Sun, Apr 28. We will meet at Central and Tramway in Albuquerque at 11am. We will then cruise scenic North 14 thru Madrid and Cerillos and have lunch at Bobcat Bite in Santa Fe. After lunch we will drive thru the Santa Fe Plaza before returning to Albuquerque via I-25.

Any NSXer is welcome to join us!

Philippe

I'm in for this one. Looking forward to it.

I'm driving with you guys in this one from Albuquerque all the way til we part at the 599/I-25 JCT and you all go home.
The route is set and lunch will be great. Looks as though we (all the regulars) may meet a couple NSX owners that we have not yet met.
More fun to come, stay tuned.
=DREW=

Nice Roadrunner Philippe!!!!

Last edited:
Bobcat Bite has been officially informed and are awaiting our arrival. Bonnie said thank you for including us in your plans.
Everything is in place, see you on Sunday.
=DREW=

The New Mexico NSX Club -The ROADRUNNERS-, took our first drive of the season on Sunday April 28.
The weather was clear and warm and the views of the Land of Enchantment were great. Especially with a group of NSX's on the road.

There were eight that made the drive and we met one more for lunch in Santa Fe.
We sure turned a lot of heads along the way. What a sight!

The drive was fun and in parts spirited and fast paced. Fun turns and hills on a two lane road that is less traveled.
Fun turns and hills made for lots of fun...When there wasn't a slow-poke in front of us!

Thank You!!! To all that participated and made this trip a success and great Fun,Fun, Fun!! It was great to see you all and to meet new NSX friends too.
Lets get together and do it again soon! Let's get some track days as well!

Here are a couple of pics that were taken...Enjoy
View attachment 100391View attachment 100392View attachment 100393View attachment 100394View attachment 100395View attachment 100396View attachment 100397View attachment 100398View attachment 100399View attachment 100400View attachment 100401=DREW=

Here are a few more my son took. That was a great get together. Really looking forward to the next one.

IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2108.jpgIMG_2169.jpgIMG_2116.jpgIMG_2115.jpgIMG_2124.jpgIMG_2138.jpgIMG_2150.jpg

Back