• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road Trip to Ohio (NSXPO14)

I did it. I registered and reserved my hotel room for NSXPO 2014. I'm planning on leaving early Monday morning (the 13th). I am going to drive extra miles on the first 2 days, so that I arrive early Wednesday afternoon. I have to have time to scrub the bugs off before the first event. If anyone is interested in a caravan, let me know.
This is my first NSXPO, if anyone has any tips or suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

I have registered but wont know for at least a week if I can go for sure. With that being said, if I do end up going, I would be down to meet somewhere and caravan to Ohio.

As of today I know i'm going for sure. Wife wants me to fly instead of drive because of all the miles and shes afraid my car will break down like before. Rare fuel pump failure on our move from MI to AZ. Honestly though I think she's at least somewhat trying to conserve my vacation days so that I can spend them over New Years for a trip back to MI. Something honestly I don't care about AT ALL. Anyone else from SoCal driving to the event?

Back