• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rounding up Exotics in the area for Cars n Coffee & Breakfast ** info in thread **

Rounding up Exotics in the area for Cars n Coffee & Breakfast ** info in thread **

When: Morning Aug 13th, Saturday @ 8am

Where: Pressed Cafe, 108 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua NH

www.pressedcafe.com

While I am not affiliated with the Cafe, I am friendly with the owner and management and they support the idea of having car enthusiasts use the shared parking lot for an early morning cars and coffee event. Long story short, we had an intimate group of 10-12 cars ready to go this past Sunday but weather did not cooperate so now we have some time to organize another one for Saturday.

I'm a member and friends with some Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW guys within their community so expect to see a variety of cars show up.

If you're interested please reply with what car you plan on bringing. Also, as we get closer please report back to this thread for more details and updates involving any slight adjustments to time or parking locations.

Thanks!

1. Rick - NSX or R8

Hey Rick,

I'm interested in going. 1991 NSX.
[MENTION=32851]nosirrahx[/MENTION] Not sure if you would be interested, but here's a Car and Coffee not too far from Boston if you are interested in going.

Last edited:
Anthony,

Feel free to pass along that info to me.

I'm also combining people from other forums communities who plan on attending, so don't be surprised if this list grows beyond NSX'ers.

1. Rick - NA1 NSX or R8
2. Midnight Raven - NA1 NSX
3. NH123 - NA2 NSX
4. JonYu - Porsche 993 S
5. Ralph - Porsche 993 S
6. Friend of NH123's NA1 NSX

Last edited:
Updated list.

1. Rick - Audi R8

2. Midnight Raven -(NSX prime) NA1 NSX
3. NH123 - (NSX prime) NA2 NSX
4. JonYu - (Rennlist) Porsche 993 S