• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S. FL Lunch get-together Tomorrow Sat. May 21st.

Hi Guys, tomorrow is the monthly get together @ champps, which many of you have been there before.

Champps in Ft Lauderdale - right off I95/Cypress Creek Rd.
If you are not familiar with this, we meet 3rd Saturday of each month. It's a great opportunity grab a bite with other automotive enthusiasts, check out cars of different makes and models in and around S. FL. Look forward to seeing you there!

Monthly lunch GTG @ Champps - Meet @ 11:30 - 2pm
Date: May 21 - (3rd Saturday of each month).
Location: Champps 6401 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL

- Jose

Are we doing June 18?

In the past we have planned after-lunch things to do, such as visiting the Robo-Vault facility.

I contacted Roisson, who purchased the rights to the Noble cars, asking if they would like to host our group after lunch on the 18th. They are based in Pompano. They would love to host us, answer our questions on their cars, etc.

I am to call next to firm this up and establish an agenda.

Please advise if there would be interest in doing this, and please communicate this to the other groups (I am not aware of what communications channels there are to the other members that attend these lunches).

Check it out:
http://www.rossioncars.com/

Are we doing June 18?

In the past we have planned after-lunch things to do, such as visiting the Robo-Vault facility.

I contacted Roisson, who purchased the rights to the Noble cars, asking if they would like to host our group after lunch on the 18th. They are based in Pompano. They would love to host us, answer our questions on their cars, etc.

I am to call next to firm this up and establish an agenda.

Please advise if there would be interest in doing this, and please communicate this to the other groups (I am not aware of what communications channels there are to the other members that attend these lunches).

Check it out:
http://www.rossioncars.com/

Roisson is unavailable for our date in June. It will have to wait until July. I am still looking for responses to gauge interest, though.

Roisson is unavailable for our date in June. It will have to wait until July. I am still looking for responses to gauge interest, though.

Let's go... we'll meet Saturday, do lunch and then head over to Roisson to check out their cars. I haven't been and it should be fun. I'll get the word out. Thanks for reaching out to Roisson!

I suppose it's too late for me to be noticing this note but per my last post Roisson was not available to host us for the June meet. I will attempt to put this together for July.

Back