• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scavenger Hunt in La Jolla, California

DATELINE: La Jolla, California

16 SEPT 09
Wednesday

Hello Everyone,

Please remember to set aside the date of:
SUNDAY, 18 OCTOBER 2009

Our magnificent 1991-2005 Acura NSX and NSX T super exotic sports cars will be parked prior to 0900 (9:00AM) on Girard Avenue near Prospect St. This will be a static display of our cars. If you arrive after 0900, I cannot guarantee whether you will be able to park with the other NSXs.

The Scavenger Hunt will begin at 1030 and end at noon. It will be on foot and encompass an eight block wide area. All you will need is a comfortable pair of shoes, your brain, and a pen.

The person who obtains the most items will be declared the winner. The winner will be determined at lunch in a restaurant with private room within walking distance of our NSXs.

The winner's lunch will be paid for by all other NSX owners and this will be followed by an informal meeting when an Acura NSX San Diego Chapter will be formed.

We are expecting to have the largest turnout ever achieved in San Diego County.

All NSX owners are welcome from the following counties:
Imperial, Orange, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara. If you are visiting the San Diego area and own an Acura NSX, we are looking forward to seeing you.

Please send email to:
[email protected]

As I am computer challenged, it would be preferable if you would email me directly, not utilizing our NSX Prime website.

Also, you are welcome to telephone me:
Residence: 858-454-2628
Mobile: 619-980-4586

All the very best,
Howard
Howard G. Singer

Last edited:
Hi Howard,

Nice of you to plan this event and to be part of forming a local NSX chapter. Woohoo! Not sure I can make it, but isn't that entire area of La Jolla controlled by meter parking? Just curious on what parking arrangements you may have made.

Steve

Back