• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science Of Speed Sliding Seat Bracket. Speed Engineering Seat Mount - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science Of Speed Sliding Seat Bracket. Speed Engineering Seat Mount

Hello,

I have a Science of Speed sliding seat bracket for sale. This is also known as Speed Engineering Seat mount on the SOS website. This seat bracket is an all in one sliding seat mount for side mounted seats. Fits all year NSX and fits either driver or passenger side. The side brackets are fully adjustable so it pretty much fits any bucket seat. I had these originally mount to a set of Bride Vios no problem.

Seat bracket has no functional damage and slides and works perfectly. There is just minor paint scuffs from where I mounted the seat. Used for about 6 months. I would say condition 9/10 compared to new.

$200 picked up. Located in Milpitas California. Can ship for $20 extra within United States.

Direct link to SOS for more info: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...cts/NSX/Speed_Engineering/sliding_seat_mount/

List Date: 11/12/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Science Of Speed Sliding Seat Bracket. Speed Engineering Seat Mount
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back