• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed Open House – Saturday March 26th 11:00am

>>> Please note, due to scheduling conflicts, we've moved our open house date to Saturday March 26th. Hope to see you there! <<<

Greetings All – We’ll be opening our doors on Saturday March 26th at 11:00am to host an open house party. We’re inviting all local NSX and S2000 friends to attend. We’ll have refreshments and lunch available – all we need is you! We’ll have 4 wide body NSX on display, our new Honda S2000 race car, as well as many of our products to show. On hand, we’ll have several members of the NSXPO 2005 committee to speak about the upcoming Phoenix-based NSXPO in October. Please RSVP if you plan to attend so we may have more than enough food and drinks for all.

Our address is 2126 E 5th St in Tempe, Arizona. To reach us:

From the 101 freeway (due North)
1. take the Rio Salado / University Exit
2. turn right on University (in 1 mile)
3. turn right on Rockford (in .5 mile)
4. turn right on 5th St (in .25 mile)
5. ScienceofSpeed is located at the end of the building complex on your left

From the 101 freeway (due South)
1. take the University Exit
2. turn left on University
3. turn right on Rockford (in .5 mile)
4. turn right on 5th St (in .25 mile)
5. ScienceofSpeed is located at the end of the building complex on your left

From the 202 freeway
1. take the McClintock Exit
2. turn right on McClintock
3. turn left on University (in .75 mile)
4. turn left on Rockford (in .75 mile)
5. turn right on 5th St (in .25 mile)
6. ScienceofSpeed is located at the end of the building complex on your left

take care & look foward to seeing you in March,
-- Chris

shopoutside.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ScienceofSpeed Open House – Sunday March 6th 11:00am

chris,

I'll stop on by. please have my filet mignon medium to medium rare. And i prefer white wine with that if it's OK with you.

I'll try to make it.

Want frys with that?

Look foward to seeing you guys here.

Cheers,
-- Chris

peiserg said:
chris,

I'll stop on by. please have my filet mignon medium to medium rare. And i prefer white wine with that if it's OK with you.

I'll try to be there, thats early though Chris, you know I sleep till 4 pm on the weekends!

hi guys --

Just a reminder that our open house will be the Saturday after next.

We will also have dyno runs available for those that are interested. The dyno runs will be $40.00 for two runs (normally $90.00). This will be available on a first-come first-serve basis as there will be a limited number of cars we will be able to run that day. A sign up sheet will be posted at 11:00 if you'd like to get your car dynoed. Please remember that the dyno we use is a Dynapak, so we will need you to bring a lug nut security key if your car is so equiped.

take care,
-- Chris

Chris, I looks like I need to come over and have more work done on my car now that you have a TV in the front for me to watch....ha...congratulations, looks like a good turnout...Stu

NSXofRB said:
Chris, I looks like I need to come over and have more work done on my car now that you have a TV in the front for me to watch....ha...congratulations, looks like a good turnout...Stu

Dont forget about the comfy couch! Sleep away, flip channels, etc! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Turnout was great, we love the support we get from all of our fellow friends and enthusiasts...

Thanks again Stu, and thanks to all of our other supporters!

Sorry I missed it. I had to go out of town that weekend.

Back