• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed Shock Tower Support Brace - for targa NSX & supercharged targa NSX

The factory tubular engine brace found on targa NSXes is not compatible with popular superchargers systems. The ScienceofSpeed Targa Shock Tower Brace replaces the factory brace with a design that allows installation with ScienceofSpeed, Comptech, and CT Engineering supercharger systems. The brace, machined from 6061 aluminum, may also be used on any standard non-supercharged NSX as well - the billet aluminum brace gives the engine bay an exotic appearance.

shocktowerbrace_800.gif

For customers with the ScienceofSpeed Intercooler, which raises the compressor by 1.3", a specially designed brace is available which clears the drive unit of the superchargers. For customers who wish to add an intercooler at a later date, the right side brace is made available separately - and can be added to an existing ScienceofSpeed Targa Shock Tower Brace.

intercooled_800.gif

The braces will be available in clear (silver) and black anodize. The braces are expected to ship in 2-3 weeks.

more information can be found here:
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/...ts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/targa_shock_tower_brace

regards,
-- Chris

Re: ScienceofSpeed Shock Tower Support Brace - for targa NSX & supercharged targa NSX

We are able to produce these bars in two finishes. Black and clear (silver) anodize has been what we have been asked to produce the most. If there is another color which you feel would be better suited than either of those, please let us know. With enough interest, we're willing to make a certain color.

Re: ScienceofSpeed Shock Tower Support Brace - for targa NSX & supercharged targa NSX

We are offering a promotional discount of $50.00 (use discount coupon 50-brace) for any pre-orders placed before the engine braces begin shipping in 2-3 weeks. In addition, we're offering a $100.00 discount for any brace purchased with a ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

regards,
-- Chris

wow, that looks amazing

I love me some solid bars.

Is this strictly for use on Targas? Do you guys make bars for Coupes?

Yeah, I noticed you guys offer the Carbing bar for Coupes.

I like Carbing too though. That's what I have on my hatch.

Back