• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy SCW Forged Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels Heptagon New Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news!! Production will be finished next week. Final pics of the lugs will be posted shortly and they look great!!

Hey what happened to my sample? :smile:

perhaps you did not get it...hmmm. i'll have to check into it when we reopen next week.

For now, the untouched photos! The red is my favorite. The heptagon keys are being cut as we speak, and will be ready to take the empty spot in the foam packs soon.

53a74dc8.png

3c502778.png

did mines ship yet?

perhaps you did not get it...hmmm. i'll have to check into it when we reopen next week.

Hey man, its been months now, I am actually trying to BUY from you, but I still have not received that sample per our discussion. Can you please send me one to try for a fit, and I will buy it or buy more if it fits my studs. I have tried PM'ing you but I have not gotten replies. Can we still do this please?

Just received all of them today. Now orders can be shipped!

cb36063b.png

Socold57, yours are going out today.

Man this thing is light. What's it made of?

Man this thing is light. What's it made of?

Grade 7 Aluminum. They are much lighter than the stock lug nuts, and look pretty good as well. :)

Fresh Pics for now, until I can get the professionally shot...

yhst-39961695802916_2225_91924069

yhst-39961695802916_2225_91801757

yhst-39961695802916_2225_91687622

Last edited:
What is "grade 7"? Nice job with these, I'm impressed by the sample. I'll try a fit on my ARP bolts tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
All remaining sets I have left are on sale for $69.99!

Final close out blowout! 20pc w/ key, any color $69.99!! These will go fast folks, great protection for your factory wheels

Are you not going to make any more? I was waiting to see what happens with my RSII wheels before I decide what to do with my OEM's... But for this price I may as well grab a set and hold onto them.

I'll take a set in black please.

Guys, this product is very rare. No one makes these. Grab them before they are all gone.

Hi,

How much to ship to the UK please? CAn you quote 1 and 2 sets. I'll take a set in red and depending on shipping will advise on 2nd color.

Thanx

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back