• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Small blurb on the NSX in the current edition of Sports Car International

Sports Car International is one of my favorite car magazines because they focus on sports cars and sports sedans and forgo the normal minivan comparo's that most other trade rag's now do to keep advertising up.

Unfortunately, the magazine is bi-monthly but the July 2006 edition (bright yellow Porsche 997 GT3 on the cover) has a small blurb about the NSX in it's semi-usual great cars for under $ section at the back.

SCI has always been a huge fan of the NSX. I have several previous magazines from the 90's and I recall one extended article about a 1994 where they thought the car might just be the greatest car ever made. Unfortunately, I think they're a little off base in this article in their assumption that you can find a nice, used NSX for $25,000 or under (I think $30,000 is a more reasonable floor) but for those of you like me that collect damn near every printed word about our little super car... I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

BTW - the GT3 is awesome. Now where did I put that spare $106,000?

Back