• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal (specifically, San Gabriel Valley) Sighting......

Yesterday 1-02-04 I saw a Formula Red body-colored roof NSX with aftermkt. 5 spoke wheels and exhausts parked in SG Mitsua Market parking lot on Las Tunas Blvd, right across the street from Marie Callendar's, as I pulled in.

"So it's just another NSX that I run into every other day here in SG valley, very nice...."

BUT GET THIS.

As I was getting out of my S2000, I noticed a tall, young, attractive Asian woman in her mid-late 20's, dressed in trendy winter outfits, complete with scarfs, coat, and high heeled boots, walking toward the X.

At this point I thought to myself,

"Ok, so it's another one of many pretty faces that I often see in this otherwise rainy San Gabriel Valley afternoon, walking to her hubby's/bf's MB/BMW parked right next to the X.......Ho hum.... "

BUT WAIT, She's getting into the passenger side of the X!

I thought to myself,
"Hmm....so her bf/hubby is waiting to pick her up, interesting... "

Just when I was about to turn around and proceeded to Mitsua's front entrance, I saw her opened the passenger side door, BUT ONLY to put her groceries in, closed it, and THEN PROCEEDED to walk around the rear to the driver's side, got in, and drove off!!!

.....WHOOOOAAA........

What DA HECK just happened?

Did "Ms. Pruple" just moved into town from Bay area, got a facelift (not like she needed any) and re-painted her X to keep SERIALNSXer's from stalking her?

That's gotta be it!! Hahahaha! :D

It's one of the RARE Kodak moment that I secretly wished I was driving in my Zanardi..... :p

Lesson learned: NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover!

Any one here by chance? I got tons of unanswered questions I'd like to ask you, Miss RED!! :)

Last edited:
Good story......I wish I were there.

Is it chrome wheel with tinted window?

I saw a NSX like that in Alhambra last Saturday afternoon.

Nope, the one I spotted at Mitsua's got 5 spoke aluminum wheels (not chromed), and DEFINITELY not tinted. Not surprising, since NSX's are a dime a dozen here in SG Valley. :(
Hey Taiwanese, I must say, the political statement in your sig's rather controversial. But don't worry buddy, I'm on your side.... ;)

Back