• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOLD: Buddy Club driver and passenger seat rails, sliders, and side mount brackets

FS: Buddy Club driver and passenger seat rails, sliders, and side mount brackets

I used these in my NSX and since changed the seats out. All you need are seats for the car to get these to work. They can use your OEM seat belts if desired. They will allow you to have the seat sit as low as possible.

These are for sale on amazon for about $475 shipped. Save some money and buy mine.

Price: $350 shipped in main USA

Attachments

• IMG_1180 (1).jpg
    IMG_1180 (1).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 21
I vaguely remember a late night group drive with docjohn, DocL and Armando to a nightspot in P-Town (or was it SoBe?) named The Buddy Club. I'm not sure if that was before or after my pink dress dance at NSXPO 2006.

GLWTS Soundeffects. Didn't mean to hijack your thread buddy.

I vaguely remember a late night group drive with docjohn, DocL and Armando to a nightspot in P-Town (or was it SoBe?) named The Buddy Club. I'm not sure if that was before or after my pink dress dance at NSXPO 2006.

GLWTS Soundeffects. Didn't mean to hijack your thread buddy.
LOL all good Hugh. I’m local to you if you know any buddies who want to be some race seats in.

Back