• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** CT Engineering Supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Going a different direction with my car and have decided to post my CTSC for sale. This is one of the later revision Lysholm 1600AX units in perfect condition. Selling as a complete turn-key solution (complete with the signal modifier) to be used with the OEM ECU. This is the only CARB-certified SC available for the NSX and includes the EO sticker on unit to keep things simple for smog. With CT Headers + the CTSC, I picked up 101 whp on a Dynapak (originally installed by Driving Ambition).

Supercharger is still installed on my 2002 NSX and will be professionally removed and packaged by Science Of Speed (SOS) in Chandler, AZ within the next two weeks.

Note: This setup should work on all vehicle years but may require additional adapters for 91-94.

If interested, I can also include a BNIB CRF Belt Tensioner and an unused ASM Phenolic spacer (compatible with this CTSC).

Price: $8500 Shipped.
Availability: Within 2 weeks
Contact: email is preferred: <my username>@gmail.com since I don't sign on daily, but PMs are fine as well!

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 52
It was installed by Driving Ambition in December 2013 when the car had 18xxx miles and as of this week, the car has 26155 miles. It was just shipped to SOS and will not be getting any additional miles, so I'd say ~10 years & 8K miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back