• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SPECIAL : ARK DT-P Coilover Blowout SALE

ARK Performance releasing only 3set of ARK DT-P Coilover suspension system for super super lower price !! :eek:

MSRP: $ 1859.00 + 59.00S/H US Continetal

YOUR Price : $ 1050.00 + S/H US Continental

1st Comes 1st Service...

ARK Performance brings ground-breaking finest quality damper kits that give defined comfort and balanced corner handling. To sophisticate our drivers without loosing their performance results, ARK damper kits offer diverse series adaptable to specific driving conditions.
ST-P Series, designed to adapt to all of your driving conditions, will create the harmony between power and stability which you demand. The full length adjustment system gives you the freewill to place various set-ups to meet your needs for specific road conditions. Hard rubber upper and lower mount designs in ST-P series absorb noises as well as vibrations to allow the cabin for quiet operation while still offering flawless suspension proofing.
DT-P Series is developed to serve maximum handling for our experienced drivers. This premium aluminum based series with special coating on the thread resists rust and corrosion. And to provide high stability and favorable handling, spring rates are tuned to match characteristics with a neutral front and rear balance.

Please PM me or email us at [email protected]

Coilover_spec.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you selling them for $950 on ebay but selling them here at a "super super lower pice" of $1050 + S&H

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-ON-Acura-NSX-ARK-DT-P-Coilover-System-Damper-Spring_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33586QQihZ002QQitemZ120156620895

Does that mean the ebay price is SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER LOW PRICE.

Those ebay listing is STARTING AUCTION Price $ 980.00+ S/H. No one knows how much it will sell for... And this is BUY IT NOW Prime Special Price. You can choose either one if you desire to buy it..:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-O...002QQitemZ120160597634QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Those ebay listing is STARTING AUCTION Price $ 980.00+ S/H. No one knows how much it will sell for... And this is BUY IT NOW Prime Special Price. You can choose either one if you desire to buy it..:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-O...002QQitemZ120160597634QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I was going to point that out too. I have been watching the ebay auction for these kits, and the price has NEVER gone over the starting price of $980. So if you're going to come on prime and make a special offer, make a real offer.

actually your starting price on the auction I listed above is $950. And it sold for $950.

I concur with charleysung. If your gonna sell on a prime you need to come with a better price than what you sell stuff on ebay for or sell here first then goto ebay.

I know. But those auction list is final. We're just testing market flow. Once those listing is over, we will stay over our price limit discount.

It is good deal guys and I'm sure it is worth item on the coilover system. same as ARK exhaust...:rolleyes:

I know. But those auction list is final. We're just testing market flow. Once those listing is over, we will stay over our price limit discount.

It is good deal guys and I'm sure it is worth item on the coilover system. same as ARK exhaust...:rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------------------------
lol..

Whats the dif between the DT-P and the ST-P? On you website there the same thing?

Has anyone used this coilover yet? Any feed back?
TIA

Another one of those 'Trust me, it is a good deal'.... :tongue:

Opps.. that is miss lead from our list. Revise spring rate is...

Spring Rate: Front : 10Kg/200mm, Rear: 12Kg/200mm

I will check damper cylinder diameter for you...

Last Call !!

This price wont be anymore again !! ARK manufacture intro quantity is left only 2 DT-P set. And this is our last price for all NSXPrime members.

Back