• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SpeedLingerie nosemask & mirror covers for Sebring Silver NSX

Since I have four NSX nosemasks and don't find that I'm using them all of that much, I've decided to let go of my SpeedLingerie nosemask and mirror covers that will match a 91-93 Sebring Silver NSX.

This nosemask has a square cutout for a Honda emblem. The round Acura emblem will still show through.

It's in perfect condition. No tears on the mesh that cover all intakes and the plastic covering the turn signals is smooth and scratch free. I run some plastic polish on them inside-out to keep them clean. Includes the two brackets to properly hold the nosemask. You will need to snap buttons that come with an OEM nosemask. You can buy them for a few bucks form your Acura dealer. They are known as the nosemask "hardware kit." You will also need a 2-square-inch piece of Velcro that will adhere to the inner fender well that will keep the end of the SpeedLingerie flap tucked nicely under.

The nosemask is in excellent condition. A new nosemask like this costs near $500 and the side mirror covers about $140. Will sell all for $450. Email me at "[email protected]" with any questions.

sl01.jpg

sl02.jpg

sl03.jpg

sl04.jpg

[This message has been edited by Vytas (edited 20 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Vytas (edited 20 April 2002).]

Nosemask and mirror covers are sold.

Vytas

Back