• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Streets of Willow 11/24 new personal best video

1:25:4 Im sure it was good for a mid 1:24 but I only got about 3 clean laps. There was A LOT of slower traffic in the first red session when the track was prime. I matched that PB later in the day when everyones times had fallen off by a second. Theres always next time.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TF47t4pSNEw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="1280"></iframe>

threw together a vid for the RSX from that Sunday. that car is A LOT more forgiving and much faster than people expect.

Looking good man! Great driving as always! What was your best running CCW?
Also I think you gotta change the exposure weighting on your camera so we can see more of the outside action!

Best in the RSX? or the NSX? i think best in the NSX is 1:25.9. I managed a 1:27.3 in the RSX Sunday. Not too bad I think for street alignment and full interior. Yea I got home and realized everything was blown out. Thats the bummer with go pros is you cant tell how awful its gunna look until its too late

Back