• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Super Rare Prodrive GC-07J 17/18 British Black with 90% tread Direzza Z1 Star Specs

Sold

Selling my super rare set of Prodrive GC-07J wheels with Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec Tires.
These GC-07Js are more rare than the Prodrive GC-07C wheels it replaced.
Improvments Prodrive made on the GC-07J over the GC-07C are lighter weight, stronger design, flush center cap design, and deep center face slopped to staight spoke design. See side by side comparison below. GC-07C left black car and GC-07J right red car.
(Click on photos to expand)

IMAG0626-1.jpg

GC0-07Js are used by Spoon on there NSX-R and NSX-R GT refreshed cars.
As far as I know my car and the Spoon car that went back to Japan after not being sold here in the US were the only NSX's in the states to have them. Photos on Spoon cars below. They were running 17's all around.
spoon_nsx-r_gt_-_image_004.jpg smaller%20exterior.jpg

Cost me a small fortune to import them directly from Japan during poor dollar to yen exchange rate and they were last British Black NSX spec Prodrive Japan had in stock. Discontinued years back.
3 of the 4 wheels are in 100% mint condition.
gc01.jpg GC02.jpg IMAG1309crop.jpg
1 rear has a light scratch on the very outer edge. This is not a curb rash. I was going to touch it up but figured I'd leave it in original state before selling.
GC03.jpg GC04.jpg

Sizes are 17x7.5 +44, and 18x9.5 +44. NSX spec per Prodrive Japan.
No rubbing or anything like that.
Comes with 4 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs in 215/40-R17 & 265/35-R18.
gc10.jpg
$2900 picked up in Torrance (Firm)

- - - Updated - - -

Sold fast! Sorry for those who PMed after

Last edited:
Back