• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Teckademics East Kart Grand PRIX!! May 27th Ft Lauderdale

Ok guys here is our first meet in SOFL!

Anyways...This is the first meet down here and I hope it will be a GREAT turnout so we can more and better ones to come.

We will be having some contests and giveaways. We will have some 20 lap races with 8 drivers and the winners get PRIZES!!!

This should be a GREAT TIME GUYS! Tell everyone

This place is TO FUN to miss.

It will be MAY 27th and will be held at Speed Indoor Racing located in Ft Lauderdale off of interstate 95 and Commercial Blvd. If your coming from the north you can see it from 95. Its a big white warehouse looking building with black checkers on the top part and the SPEED INDOOR RACING Logo.

Its exit #31 Commercial blvd west then once you cross the railroad tracks take your next RIGHT..then its about 100yards on your right.

Heres the website to check it out.
Speed Indoor Racing

So tell your friends and Ill see you there.

Let me know if your going so I can get an idea of how many people will be there.

Thanks alot
Jared

front.jpg

We are also going to be at the Miami Drift Showoff at the Homestead Raceway this weekend.

If anyone is looking to enter the contest and drift let me know..I might get you a discount.. :)

Back