• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tein RA Coilovers

Tein RA Coilovers

I have a set of USED Tein RA Coilovers. These were purchased used off a fellow prime member. The previous owner had not disclosed the actual condition of the coilovers when i made purchase, however only had indicated it is recommend for a rebuild.

As i received the coilovers, they were in poor shape. I had spent countless hours in process of resurrecting them back. I had to replace practically all of the minor pieces off 1 strut: (spring seat collar and Lock, new bump stop, new dust boot and new click assembly. The Actual springs as well as helper springs and top hats were sent off for sandblasting then powder-coated for a new finish, struts were degreased and lubricated for smooth height adjustment.

Now the reason the price is low is because 2 of the 4 shocks are in need of rebuild, leaking seals. You can have these sent in to tein for a rebuild as the RA models are rare and discontinued. If you can also source a shock repair.. they may be able to fix rebuild them as well. .

The aluminum pillow ball top hats are damaged with hairline cracks due to the powder-coating shop. STOCK TOP HATS WORKS PERFECTLY FINE WITH THESE.

The rears have already been disassembled and ready for rebuild. However i do recommend getting them all rebuild. I cant remember which ones are the one that are in need for fixing, 1 rear for sure.

I had over shot my budget for suspension with this set. I know i am not going to be able to get my money back but i no longer have any extra funds or time to rebuild these.

located in San Francisco
asking $500 picked up or $575 shipped to the 48 continental states.

List Date: 1/10/2013

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: Tein RA Coilovers
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $500 + $50 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Back