• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Tein RA coilovers

I have a set of Tein Circuit Master Type RA coilovers for sale. Shocks were recently rebuilt and new bushings installed by Tein USA in Downey, Ca. They have zero miles since rebuild. They feature an all aluminum body and pillow ball top hat reducing unsprung weight over the OEM suspension. 16-way dampening adjustability from soft to hard. Spring rates are 10kg fronts and 12kg rears. You can lower your car to almost 3 inches with these but I wouldn't recommend going that low, ideally 1.5-2". Coilovers can be used on street or track. They also come with spanner wrenches and dampening tool. Tein no longer make coilovers of this caliber, they retail for $2k+ when new. I am asking $1000 shipped within the lower 48 states. Regular PayPal plus fees or PayPal gift option is accepted. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

View attachment 147284View attachment 147285View attachment 147286View attachment 147287View attachment 147288View attachment 147289View attachment 147290View attachment 147291

Coilovers are sold. Thanks Prime!

Back