• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks everyone

I appreciate everyone's help. I currently drive an LC. I will continue my search for a 2019-21 NSX.
I do cross country roadtrips. So, I will be using the NSX as a Grand Tourer.
I do have a few questions?
How is the comfort level for cross country roadtrips?
I prefer run flats None of the recommended tires were run flats. How is the ride with run flats?
Is Blindspot Protection, Heads Up Display, Active Cruise Control available options?
I haven't been able to get a clear answer for those options.20230619_184229.jpg

Last edited:
I love my 2018 NC1, so can't opine on the 2019-21 iterations. I find my car rides like a Honda, especially at the Sport setting. My passengers have commented that very same thing. I used to have P-Zeros on it but after a flat, I switched to Michelin all-season run flats. I am not a track guy, so optimum handling are not paramount to me. The run flats handle fine for my purposes. The 3 options you mention are not available on the NC1 to my knowledge.

I love my 2018 NC1, so can't opine on the 2019-21 iterations. I find my car rides like a Honda, especially at the Sport setting. My passengers have commented that very same thing. I used to have P-Zeros on it but after a flat, I switched to Michelin all-season run flats. I am not a track guy, so optimum handling are not paramount to me. The run flats handle fine for my purposes. The 3 options you mention are not available on the NC1 to my knowledge.
Thanks, Stkpikr I appreciate your help.

I got only 2000 miles on NC1 but drove cross country in 93 and 97 NSX without any problems or back pain. Longest drive was 1,400 miles in one day. NC1 in Quiet mode is more comfortable and efficient than NA1. Than with turn of the magic knob you click it to Sport+ and have fun fun fun. Good luck in your search.

runflats increase NVH , the Pirelli versions wear very quickly..so imho unless you are using them for a utilitarian vehicle no go..

Back