• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks to all of the Volunteers #NSXPO2015

In order to pull off an event as extensive, complex and successful, it takes quite a few hands. #NSXPO2015 .I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to the following in order of events;
- Agua Caliente Resort and Staff - from the moment I started dealing with the property the answer was always "yes". The property is fantastic, the service they provided was top notch, the food was awesome, The Show was epic but more importantly, every staff member we met was warm, friendly and can-do. Thank you.
- GoGreen Mobile Wash - Lou and Dave came on late and worked their butts off making every vehicle shine. They worked long and hard and I wanted them to get a shout out.
- The Volunteers. I will list them in order of event;
- Air Museum - The staging and parking was a trial but we got thru it and managed to make the group photo, one to remember. On detail were Jeff and Wade from SOS doing the final staging with Ti Than, Tom Ford, Danny and Shirley Tang and Craig Ryan keeping everything organized and flowing. On the registration desk were Irene Rowe and Pam Converse along with Dave Levy.
- Thermal Club - There were many activities and lots of help from the Thermal Club staff who were 100%. In no particular order I'd like to thank Craig Ryan, Dave Chase, Pam Johnson, Jeff & Wade at SOS, Bruce McPhearson, Dave Levy and Ti Than.
- Living Desert - At the registration desk were Irene Rowe, Jan Ryan, Shirley Tang and Pam Johnson. Thank you.
- The Drive - Helping to stage the run groups was Tom Ford. Group Run Leaders were, Craig Ryan, Ramon Quintinita, Nemo Balceta, Danny Tang, Mario Cano and Robert Vizcarra.
- The Vendor Show - Jimmy Pham and Tony Nguyen and daughter held down the registration desk and checked members in.
- NSXPO 2015 Banquet Dinner - At the registration desk was Pam Johnson, Jan Ryan and Warren Woodcox. Thank you for handling the last minute folks. Also a special thanks to Ramon Quintinita for the help in constructing all of those "Mr. Piston Heads" that were centerpieces and trophies.
- NSXCA Membership - without your support, we couldn't have made this happen. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to be a volunteer.

Back