• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The introduction

Wanted to say hey to the community. I acquired my father's 2000 NSX that he has own since 2006. He passed away in January to kidney cancer. It was very sudden. I don't like the condition that I got the car in, but I hope to honor his memory by taking care of his other pride and joy. I had to put tires on it first. The continental sport coti 2s were from 06.... went with Falkin AZENIS RT615K+ 215/40/17 up front and 265/35/18s out back. I must say I am enjoying the maturiness of the NSX community. I've had a lot of Hondas Acuras in Mitsubishi's in my years and I'm starting it to like you guys the most1000004083.jpg1000004098.jpg

Attachments

• 1000004091.jpg
    1000004091.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 3
Welcome and sorry for your loss. Great to hear you will take care of his favorite toy and enjoy it as well.

What done you like about the setup of the car and would want to change?

condolences for your loss. Who was your dad? was he a nsxca member, and did he go to nsxpo's?

Welcome and sorry for your loss. Great to hear you will take care of his favorite toy and enjoy it as well.

What done you like about the setup of the car and would want to change?
My father was like the guy on Ferris bueller's day off.... I can count on two hands the amount of times I got to drive the car... Never once by myself 😂🤣
Has a comptech gen 2 exhaust, intake scoop, dali racing adjustable front and rear sway bars, odyssey mini battery, hella air horn (sounds Ferrariish) fikse 3 piece forged wheels 17x8 and 18x10.
I got some non resonated test pipes..wish it was a little louder...but so far I'm still getting used to it oh and only 74k miles

condolences for your loss. Who was your dad? was he a nsxca member, and did he go to n

condolences for your loss. Who was your dad? was he a nsxca member, and did he go to nsxpo's?
Thank you sir. I'm sure he was... He was a forum junkie like myself. I know he went to some local shows in Washington State where he was living but that was probably it

Condolences with your father's passing and Welcome to Prime.

Not sure about the "maturiness", but we're a pretty friendly bunch and I hope we can help you. I've only been here a bit but I'm amazed at the assistance I've received from amazing experts. I hope I can pay it forward nearly as much.

Condolences with your father's passing and Welcome to Prime.

Not sure about the "maturiness", but we're a pretty friendly bunch and I hope we can help you. I've only been here a bit but I'm amazed at the assistance I've received from amazing experts. I hope I can pay it forward nearly as much.
You know what I mean 😂🤣 id like to secure a set of headers...but finding a used older set seems beast

Sorry for your loss but hopefully you'll serve your dad proud as the next caretaker of his beloved NSX. A pre-face light NA2 is an amazing car to begin with as a starting point. I've only been in NSX ownership for a couple of years but have really enjoyed this forum. It's a lot more active than others I've seen but maybe it's because the majority of us want to keep forums alive.

Sourcing used headers isn't too difficult! Keep an eye out on the for sale section as they pop up occasionally. Another option is to search on Yahoo Auctions Japan. I ended up sourcing my Taitec headers for a pretty solid deal there.

Congratulations on the car, but sorry for the loss of your father. If you're still in Washington State, bring it out to one of our meets. There might be someone there that knew your dad.

Sorry for your loss but hopefully you'll serve your dad proud as the next caretaker of his beloved NSX. A pre-face light NA2 is an amazing car to begin with as a starting point. I've only been in NSX ownership for a couple of years but have really enjoyed this forum. It's a lot more active than others I've seen but maybe it's because the majority of us want to keep forums alive.

Sourcing used headers isn't too difficult! Keep an eye out on the for sale section as they pop up occasionally. Another option is to search on Yahoo Auctions Japan. I ended up sourcing my Taitec headers for a pretty solid deal there.

Thank you sir...im happy to continue the care of it...its still a odd feeling...ive been a forum junkie since the late 90"s
ill keep my eyes out...ive never had good luck with navigating the Japanese auctions...the layout is really wonky

Congratulations on the car, but sorry for the loss of your father. If you're still in Washington State, bring it out to one of our meets. There might be someone there that knew your dad.
Thank you sir....I had it transported back to the south east...im keeping in touch with the gentleman that did all the work for him..dude is a amazing technician

Sorry for your lost. I wish there was a cure for cancer.
I'm sure he is looking down and smiling when he see you enjoying his...now your car.
The car is beautiful. He had excellent taste in mods.
"Enjoy every mile", I'm sure he will say.

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful NSX, red is my favorite color. Sorry that you took ownership under those circumstances.

Last edited:
Sorry for your lost. I wish there was a cure for cancer.
I'm sure he is looking down and smiling when he see you enjoying his...now your car.
The car is beautiful. He had excellent taste in mods.
"Enjoy every mile", I'm sure he will say.
Thank you sir he was a function over form type...wanted to keep the original
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful NSX, red is my favorite color. Sorry that you took ownership under those circumstances.

Thank you guys have been so welcoming...I will be heading to the first car show she will be attending since getting the car back home. Will post pics/vids

Back