• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top $ for minty fresh OEM 91-92 Parts

tof

Experienced Member
Parts must be mint or nearly mint. Will pay top dollar for top quality.

-OEM "fat five" rims, with or without tires. (I could trade you my polished (not chrome) oem 7-spoke 16/17 with no rash, nicks, bends)
-Engine bay cover - Must be just about perfect. I have one already that is in fair/good condition.
-91 front lower spoiler...the rubber one...slightly more ground clearance than the later ones...I already have a brand new one of the later version
-Ivory sun visors - no splits - might also consider black
-Center Console
-Driver's side arm-rest switch plate or "outlet assembly" as the Honda parts catalog calls it. (Don't need switches.)

Will trade for or buy...
-Black intake manifold cover (the magnesium part, not the trim plate) I have one in red that matches later OEM red valve covers.
-Rear upper strut tower brace Any year coupe brace will work. OEM COUPE ONLY. I can trade a next-to-new polished Greddy brace.

I also have a very nice AVIC-X910BT Pioneer touch screen head unit for trade... with nav, bluetooth, IPOD/Iphone (5 and back) connector, remote microphone, backup-camera ready, mounted in a double din console using SOS bracket and plug-play harness adapter. Console has SOS carbon fiber overlay. Will trade the head unit, bracket, and console for OEM console with no wrinkles or blemishes and fully functional OEM head unit and cash. Just the head unit goes for around 200 used on ebay. If you are a regular to Prime/for sale, you know the value of the other stuff.

PM me if you can help

Last edited:
Back