• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Gear Series 17 starts June 12!

I used to love the show... However I can no longer watch it... Ever since Richard Hammond's racist Mexican rant in the last series. He really showed his true colours as being a bitter little racist! Now I'm irritated by just the sight of him!

I'm looking forward now till the day BBC sack him! Then I might be able to watch the show again...

I used to love the show... However I can no longer watch it... Ever since Richard Hammond's racist Mexican rant in the last series. He really showed his true colours as being a bitter little racist! Now I'm irritated by just the sight of him!

I can't tell you how to feel, but I think you're confusing political incorrectness with racism.

For Top Gear 17, I'm getting my utorrent ready!

Not all jokes are born of hate. I thought it was hilarious, and didn't think there was anything bitter about it. Ever watch Carlos Mencia? Or Chris Rock from back in the day when he did his "black people vs. (I can't use the racial word, but he can) routine?"

There are times when people just make jokes that might be crude or in bad taste, without wanting to lynch the people they are joking about. Clarkson has made light of May's attitude towards the Germans more than once in the past, and the audience laughs, same as when May called the French "peasants" and "lamb burning Communists."

If you found that offensive, then don't ever join the Army. So much worse than that, every day, and when they made jokes about me, I laughed and poked fun right back at them.

Back