• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Track Event May 5th - The official 8 weeks to go countdown reminder/update

I know that 8 weeks to go sounds like forever, however, it will fly by in mere moments - especially for those of you that have taken your car apart again or live life in the Forums and don't get out much. :rolleyes:

So far we have 17 Early Birds that have signed up - that means we are 44.73% filled.

Several of the EBs are promising that they have 3-5 "friends" wanting to come that are too lazy to do the on-line sign up thing unless beaten to do it or it is the last week before the event and we are running out of space so potentially there are not that many spots left - and we are a "first to pay - first to play" deal, so if you are one of those people (and you know who you are) you might want to get off your butts and just do it now..

I will be limiting entries to 38 to keep traffic at a manageable and hopefully "clot free" level, so if you want to combine your annual sinko-d-my-yo bacchanalian celebrations in Lost Wages that night with a bit of FAST fun at the track during the day - this just might be the weekend for you to dust off the car and get it out there - just don't have enough beers to end up here. :eek:

Weather.com says:

AVERAGES
Day: 79°F and sunny
Night: 47°F and clear

Sounds like a good day to play to me! The track as it was last year below - wait till you see the garages they have built for the more well heeled among us. (not me)

map-1.5-mile-track.tiny.jpg

****** FULL TRACK EVENT INFO POSTED HERE ******

I'm thinking of ordering some slicks to keep BZILLA more planted, so maybe I'll see you in my mirrors............:biggrin:

Questions

Last edited:
Back