• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TUCSON BRUNCH BUNCH on Saturday the 10th.

HI GUYS,

Just a quick reminder: 2nd Saturday of the month coming up. Back in Tucson this month at Tucson Mall Mimi's. No post brunch drive planned but always open to something spur of the moment.

Ron

Is this a monthly thing? if so, the 2nd saturday of the month is tomorrow =) I would be there for sure if this is the case.

I'll have to hold off until after christmas. i can do things from the 4th-9th and then again after the 16th(Jan)

Hey - This is sounding great! How about Saturday, January 9th @ Mimi's Cafe, Tucson Mall. That has to be just about dead center between Phoenix and Sierra Vista. Meet for car admiration/chit chat @ 9:30 a.m. and head for the tables @ 9:45 maybe?

If interested I'll get a new string started on it. If this flies I would like to see a repeat in Phoenix in February. You'd have to get up mighty early though "Vex"!

February in Phoenix would also be a great venue for brain storming some group drives this Spring and Summer. I really enjoyed the little jaunt we took up to Tortilla Flat after our Phoenix Brunch in September. And the all day Jerome/Sedona drive in June was one of the best group drives I have ever participated in. Those are well worth repeating. Personally I would like to see 4 to 6 organized drives every year.

Ron

Last edited:
damn I fly out of tucson on the 9th for a business trip. any chance of doing something friday evening? If not count me out im gone from the 9th to the 16th. =(

they changed the dates yesterday..originally I was to fly on the 10th, but they moved it. who makes employess fly on business on saturdays?!

Looks like we are dead in the water for the January idea. I'll start a thread in early January for a brunch/"group drives" brain storming session on Saturday February 14th @ Mimi's in Chandler. That will undoubtedly fly. We will assemble in the parking lot @ 9:30 a.m. and hit the tables @ 9:45. That will make for a mighty early start and a long day for you. But hey! That's what owning an NSX is all about.

Ron

Back