• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TUCSON BRUNCH BUNCH on Saturday the 20th.

Hi everybody,

We are going for the 3rd Saturday this month (July 20th) because of the Jerome/Sedona drive on the 14th. We have at least two from Tucson participating so there will be plenty of tall tales and anecdotes, especially if any of the Phoenix guys can join us.

Same time and place: 9:30 a.m. at Mimi's Cafe at Tucson Mall (Oracle and Wetmore).

Ron

Last edited:
June 20th...right?

sounds good. give me a call Frank. let's meet up at 8:00am on 10 and ray in Home Depot Parking Lot.

anyone else coming? Don't miss out on the fun!!!

Damn, wish I could have gone. I ended up working through the night and took about a 20 minute nap this morning before coming back to work. I am hoping to leave work soon.

Thanks to Ron/ Heather for a great time!!!

And for Unagijones for being my wingman during the drive to Tucson!! :biggrin:

I really enjoyed adding another 300 miles to my NSX, and it was great food / company.

Also really enjoyed checking out the Old Tucson. The drive there was awesome, and the town itself is really really cool. Can't wait to take the family there. :biggrin:

Still recovering from being out all day. I got home late, and then went to pick up my buddy at the airport, and then went out to have some beer & tacos. :tongue:

Couldn't get up until 10:30am this morning. Wow worth every bit of the effort to go though!

Ron / Sam can you guys post your pictures? Since I was solo I didn't take any pictures, except for some crappy ones on my cellphone.

Happy Father's Day and looking forward to the pictures!!! :biggrin:

Back