• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TURBO 93 Lexus SC300 NA-T (10 second 1/4 mile)

dx3

Contributing Member
Guys,

As usual, I spend months building a car just the way I want it, and then it sits in the garage because I am too scared to drive it. This car has taken 9 months and ridiculous amounts of money to get it in the shape it is in.

It is a 93 Lexus SC300 with approx 110k on the chassis, 40k on the shortblock, and about 5k on the TH400.

Timing belt/water pump/seals all have less than 15 miles on them. New transmission fluid, new brake fluid, new oil. New 97+ kit, wheels etc all have < 15 miles on them.

I also replaced the engine wiring harness because it had been hacked up. Every electrical connection on here has been soldered, shrink wrapped and then taped.

Due to the loose TC, I don't have accurate dyno numbers on race gas. On 91 w/ meth it did 454rwhp (bear in mind that is through a TH400.) The car ran an 11.1 prior to me fixing everything, so I think it would be fair to assume this car will run mid 10's.

Here is a list of the mods, although I am sure I am forgetting a lot of them

3mm head gasket
BL Stage 2 turbo kit 67mm turbo.
HKS Boost Controller
AEM EMS (GM IAT, AEM 3.5 Bar MAP sensor) just refreshed by AEM
HKS DLI
AEM Uego Wideband (<15 miles on it.)
HKS BOV
HKS Gate
BLTH400 transmission, Transbrake, custom spec converter
Custom Driveshaft
Supra TT Auto Limited Slip Differential
Dakota Digital (<15 miles on it.)
Twin Walbros
880cc injectors (just flow tested and cleaned)
Steel braided fuel lines, anodized fittings
Aeromotive FPR with Gauge
BL FMIC kit
Tutone black/tan interior
1997+ full body upgrade (<15 miles on it.)
5% tint
HID’s – Headlights and Foglights
19x8.5/19x9.5 wheels with 10mm Project Kics Spacers (<15 miles on it.)
Snow Performance Dual Nozzle Methanol Injection
Tein Coilovers
Defi Boost and EGT Gauges in Custom Gauge Pod (<15 miles on it.)
Crower 264/272 Cams (<15 miles on it.)
Crower Titanium Springs/Retainers (<15 miles on it.)
LS400 calipers/rotors
Greddy Tubo Timer(<15 miles on it.)
Custom Clear Sidemarkers (<15 miles on it.)

I flew Justin Nenni up here to tune the car (about 2 months ago) and the car has been driven twice since then.

Problems:

Gas Gauge works intermittently with < 1/4 tank. I believe this is due to the float being moved for the 2nd fuel line.
AC mod needs done on the AEM for it to work. I can fix this when I find the time.
Gauge lights turn off when headlights turn on (working on fixing this.)

98176791_9c2jBnm4.png

98193231_Sc4tho3Z.png

_MG_2243.jpg

_MG_2237.jpg

_MG_2249.jpg

_MG_2253.jpg

_MG_2251.jpg

Pictures.jpg

Pictures003Medium-6.jpg

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p309/drinkdontdrive/?action=view&current=93scb.flv

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p309/drinkdontdrive/?action=view&current=93sca.flv

$19k. Open to interesting trades although not willing to add any $$ to the deal...

Sold an NSX on here, several cars on Clublexus, and you can check my feedback on ebay - jonnymccann

Jonny

Back