• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Dali Racing Ripoff thread

I've dealt with Dali in the past and had no issue but now it seems ive been ripped off by him.
I ordered a fire extinguisher mount and zanardi trunk mat.
After emailing me to tell me the order is ready to ship he then went quiet and numerous attemps at contacting him over the last six weeks have failed to get any response.
I was aware of his history but keeping my orders small and having buyer protection i thought i would take the risk anyway.
I will be launching a paypal claim shortly and hopefully i will get my money back.

So i thought i would compile a list of all the nsxprimers that have been ripped off by Dali Racing in the past. Please feel free to add more.

1.funkynsx: ripped off $279 wont respond to emails wont ship parts
2.Snipesusaf: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
3.Bob_m: refused to respond to emails, damadged goods sent
4.Nsxpilot: ripped off $265, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
5.Torontonsx: ripped off $500,wont repond to emais wont ship parts
6.Jrnsx: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
7.J-Rnsxt:ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
8.Rogerd: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
9.NSX1145: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
10.M-P: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
11.Whrdnsx: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
12.R-strom Hungary:ripped off $1500,wont repond to email wont ship parts
13.Brooklynson: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
14.Xmacdaddy: refused to refund money for returned parts
15.Whitebois:ripped off $500
16.Khoazie: recieved damadged goods,wont refund money
17.Jorligan: ripped off
18. NSXer119: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts
19: Squid2004: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts
20. Sev: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts
21. Jojo13: ripped off $800, wont reply to emails, wont ship parts
22. Sheldon Padawer: ripped off $279 for coolant tank, wont reply to emails, wont ship parts
23. Wiseblood: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
24. Wysokoski: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts
25. Dragonwing: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts
26. Aunxs: ripped off, wont repond to emais wont ship parts
27. NSXray1: incorrect order shipped, wont repond to emails
28. Carolinensx: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts
29. HBui39: ripped off, wont repond to emails wont ship parts

I hope this serves a reminder of Dali racings business practices.
If you do business with Dali most likely its a matter of time before he will rip you off.

I've seen many post of Dali customers saying "ive done business with him for years and had no problem". Its you guys keeping this man in business(which i did the same before i was ripped off).
Feel free to add anymore bad experiences about Dali on this thread.
Thanks

I have order rear diffuser for my 98 nsx. And he send me a 2002 and up. Refuse to refund.

31. Ponyboy: ripped off $1100, won't ship parts, no answer to emails.

you can add me to the list of not replying to emails and not shipping parts, however I did get my money back through Paypal and I must add that for ten years he sold parts to me no problem and great service then........

Sent my injectors for cleaning / no down time... I got back 3 that were missing parts (on injectors? really?). Charged core value, supposed to refund $600... well you know.

I had previously bought $5k+ worth of parts and exchanged many emails... mystifying as to why I would get screwed suddenly.

Please also add me to this list..

After several successfull and fast delivered purchase I made through Dali. I think I can now definitely assume that I'm
a lucky member of his " black list " :)

I made a purchase about 4 month ago and everything went fine until my shipment was blocked by the french postal service
for some unidentified reason in a depot 30 kms from my place!!

About 8 weeks later I decide to place a new order to Dali, thinking my very first one was definitely lost..
He tells me that he will have the parts in stock about 5 days later.. So I wait..

Nearly 2 weeks later and without news, I write him back and surprise! He answers me that he received my first order
back from the post!! He then offers me to send it back, which of course I accept.
I also asks him to cancel my second order since it was not necessary any more..

I did not have any news since then...

I managed to get a refund from paypal for my 2nd order today but the first one was too old..

I lost $300 and never received anything...

Back