• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(used) CTSC for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
**THE ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE**

(BUMP)

this unit was:

* purchased new in Nov '00
* installed on my '00 NSX-T & includes ct brace
* driven (street only, **very moderately**) ~19k miles
* uninstalled by Don of Hill Top Auto in early '04
* sold to an nsx owner who decided not to install (didn't take it out of boxes,
actually), so i took the unit back
* flawless on my car - never so much as a hiccup

if you want to install it on a 3.0 car, (according to the email below from
comptech), you will need the following parts - please verify with ct before
purchasing from me as i'm not an expert on these things:
# 352-038 Idle Valve Mounting Block $135.35
# 800-2008 (3) 6x45mm bolts w/washers $0.90
# 800-3010 (2) 8x40mm bolts w/washers $0.70
# 802-6022 (6) 10-32 x 1/4" button head allen $1.50
# 805-006 O-ring #017 $0.13
# 805-005 O-ring #019 $0.13
# 351-030 3.0L pulley kit $89.00

the price is $5,500 or best offer, cash in my hand, you pick up from my house in silicon valley. if it needs to be shipped anywhere (at all), you pay the price cash and all shipping costs.

if you've got questions about the nsx/ctsc , i suggest you use prime's search
feature to find the answers you want or contact comptech or ask other nsx ctsc owners for their feedback; i'm neither an expert or an educator on the subject .

pm me if you're interested; i will review pm's and begin responding mon, ~ mid-day.

thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
could you please pm me a telephone number i can reach you at? thanks in advance.

CTSC for sale

UPDATE:

folks, i apologize for not responding / updating until now. mea culpa. i've received numerous pm's and emails about buying this but haven't really had / made the time to respond. a few months ago i started a business and it's just exploded... i'm working 15+ hrs a day and my personal life has vanished during the past week. since i don't have time to deal with sale / delivery issues right now, i'm taking it off the market. i'll contact those of you who pm / mailed me with offers in the order they came in when i have time to breathe; if you're still interested then, we can make arrangements... if not, i understand.

sorry for the misfire, life's been pretty hectic.
hal

this unit was:

* purchased new in Nov '00
* installed on my '00 NSX-T (includes ct brace)
* driven (street only, **very moderately**) ~19k miles
* uninstalled by Don of Hill Top Auto in early '04
* sold to an nsx owner who decided not to install (didn't take it out of boxes,
actually), so i took the unit back.
* flawless on my car - never so much as a hiccup & never an oil leak

if you want to install it on a 3.0 car, (according to the info from comptech), you will need the following parts - please verify with ct before purchasing from me as i'm not an expert on these things:

# 352-038 Idle Valve Mounting Block $135.35
# 800-2008 (3) 6x45mm bolts w/washers $0.90
# 800-3010 (2) 8x40mm bolts w/washers $0.70
# 802-6022 (6) 10-32 x 1/4" button head allen $1.50
# 805-006 O-ring #017 $0.13
# 805-005 O-ring #019 $0.13
# 351-030 3.0L pulley kit $89.00

the price is $5,500, cash in my hand, you pick up from my house in silicon valley. if it needs to be shipped anywhere (at all), you pay the price cash and all shipping costs.

since i'm not an expert nsx's or ctsc's, if you've got questions about the nsx / ctsc , i suggest you use prime's search feature to find the answers you want or contact comptech or ask other nsx ctsc owners for their feedback.

pm me if you're interested.
UPDATE
to those who have sent them, thx for the pm's. i'm wrapped around the axle on several other issues today so will respond as quickly as i can. thx.hal

Last edited:
Hi,
I previously made you an offer on this and you didnt reply, could you reply on that offer so we can finalise this please?

//Kye

(Posted on behalf of queenlives)

The item is no longer for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back