• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vehicle weight savings

I'm constantly finding things and removing weight from the car. I have a list of about a gazillion things. What have others done to shed some pounds?

A few of mine... No spare tire, tools, tow hook, fan in the side of engine compartment, engine cover. Other ideas. Much lighter seats - Headers and exhaust lose MANY pounds, steel beams in front and rear bumpers (Extreme, but so what, it's just another way to lose weight - weather it's smart or not doesn't matter here. ) - Sarcasm does matter though. 8 P Lets hear about things done, or even ideas. (By the way, there are large pieces of tubing inside the doors that weigh quite a bit! )

------------------
Stock gears, stock everything - custom intake made by me and a couple of Borla mufflers welded in line. Lots of NOS.. Custom Crappy clutch.. Still goes fast. Falling apart at the same time. I'm fixing everything soon though (Dented fender un-painted spoiler)

A diet!

I lost 63Lb's and my Lambo is much faster!
biggrin.gif
lol! Don't loose wieght due to health reasons, loose wieght to go-fast!
wink.gif

------------------
JusSumDiabloGi.jpg

JusSumDiabloGi, could u post more pictures of your Diablo? That'd be cool... not many of those around!

-Electro

Back