• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Victory Road::Project Kics R40 Racing Lug Nuts

Price to 93036

Black set

Any chance these will ever be available in red? Is there something similar to these in red?

Nothing in the works for red on the R40's, but I Have two options available for red:

Work RS-R
210.jpg

Or Muteki SR48
1336259531-muteki-sr48-red-lug-nuts.jpg

You can shoot me a PM for pricing :smile:

What material are these red lug nuts made of? If and when I decide to buy it, can i order two lock keys? I want to keep one as spare just in case.

Nothing in the works for red on the R40's, but I Have two options available for red:

Work RS-R
210.jpg

Or Muteki SR48
1336259531-muteki-sr48-red-lug-nuts.jpg

You can shoot me a PM for pricing :smile:

Those look like the Blox Lug nuts, very similar to the two I posted above.
476163142_585.jpg

We do not carry the Blox nuts.

The lugs on the pic I posted seem longer than the Blox and the ones you have. Is it just an illusion? Anyway I am interested in the red color of the pic I posted. I think the color is more like the Work ones you posted. What do you think?

What material are these red lug nuts made of? If and when I decide to buy it, can i order two lock keys? I want to keep one as spare just in case.

The Work ones are Aluminum and the Mutekis are Vanadium.
With the Work nuts you have to order an extra key, the Mutekis come with an extra key. :smile:

The lugs on the pic I posted seem longer than the Blox and the ones you have. Is it just an illusion? Anyway I am interested in the red color of the pic I posted. I think the color is more like the Work ones you posted. What do you think?

It's tough to tell from the photo, they look more of a solid red rather than an aluminum red like most of the lug nuts.

From the pictures above the Work ones do look the closest in finish.

Back