• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk Racing SE-37K Mag Blue Wheels 17/17" w/ Falken Azenis RT-615 NSX Fitment SE37K

Volk Racing SE-37K Mag Blue Wheels 17/17" w/ Falken Azenis RT-615 NSX Fitment SE37K

Volk Racing SE37K Mag Blue (Dark Metallic Blue) Wheels 17"x7.5" front and 17"x9.5" rear. Fitted with nearly new Falken Azenis RT-615 tires (maybe 500 miles on them). Great NSX Fitment. I had them briefly on my NSX and then sold the car with a different set of wheels, thinking I'd keep these for my next NSX or something else. But realistically they're just taking up space in the garage. They are in pretty decent shape and they balanced out perfect and drove noticeably better than my other slightly heavier wheels. The rears may have a couple paint chips on the edges. One of the front wheels (the left front in the pics) looks like it had curb rash that was fixed, but candidly not perfectly done, as you can see it's not totally smooth under the paint. The front wheels' paint is also not as glossy as the rears so I assume they were painted at different times or by a different person. The Mag Blue color is awesome, but not so much on a red car. I was going to refinish them in a copper or bronze color before I sold my car, now the new owner can decide.

These wheels are extremely rare to find in usable NSX fitment and they are SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT. If I recall, the fronts are like 14.5 lbs each. The Azenis RT-615 are sticky performance tires and have almost no wear (and no plugs, patches or anything like that). Asking $1550 obo plus shipping or local pickup. At that price, you're getting the nearly new tires practically for free. Paypal accepted (as friend/family or add 3% for PP fees). Email [email protected] (preferred) or PM.
View attachment 133725View attachment 133724View attachment 133726View attachment 133727View attachment 133728View attachment 133730View attachment 133729

Back