• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Weekend Trip to Las Vegas - Any Interest

All,

While shooting the Everyday Driver piece last weekend, I met the owner (Butch) of the other NSX that was featured who is from Las Vegas. I told him how much fun we had at NSXPO in Las Vegas. Which, gave me the idea of making a long week road trip back to Las Vegas. What I envision is leaving Friday mid-morning and returning Sunday afternoon. On Saturday, we along with the Las Vegas NSX group, can then take a drive to Red Rock, or Mount Charles and have lunch. Sunday would be a free day. At night, we can caravan to some great restaurants and buffets along the strip. Perhaps we can even see a show together? With some help form the Las Vegas NSX group, we may be able to get a little break in room cost if we get enough takers.

The time of the year for the trip would be sometime in March when the weather is not too hot.

What do you think?

Mario

Admit it Mario, you're planning this so you can go to some remote road north of Vegas to find out the top speed of your new NSX. Oh wait, that was me 2 years ago.:biggrin:

Anyways I'm interested.

I'm too old to be traveling at 168 MPH. I'll go with the top spped posted by others, to be on the safe side LOL

Glad you show interest. I think it would be a fun trip!

I'm no spring chicken, not too many years behind you my friend. Age is a number, it's how you feel in your heart and mind that really matters.:wink:

We did something like this back in '07, I think it was. A bunch of us SoCal guys drove out to LV and hung out with the LV group over a weekend. Drove out to Mt Charleston, but most turned back halfway as it decided to snow in May. Good times. :D

Back