• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WestFest 2024

WestFest UPDATE!!!! We are looking at May 16-19th but need your feedback on your travel plans as soon as possible to finalize our hotel.
Our Host hotel will be in the Carlsbad area and we have two options.

Please select one so we can proceed accordingly:

1. Host Hotel with great parking and a gas station in the parking lot; $185 a night.

2. No-Frills Hotel for $150 a night.

3. You are local and will be able to drive there.

EN ES EX

Just sent you a message.

very interested

i am in la
Great news!!!!!

2024 NSX WestFest registration is now open.

WestFest returns to San Diego from May 16 to May 19, 2024.

1. Please visit www.NsxWestFest.com

2. Click on "Register Today" to register for the 2024 West Fest.

3. If you need a hotel room, please click on "Book your room" on the main page, then click "Book at the Sonesta Suites" and follow the instructions to get your discounted room.

4. The total cost for a room is $155 per night plus $10 per night for parking. All rooms must be booked by April 15th to receive the discounted rate.

Event schedule is now posted on the website. Our schedule will continue to be updated as we find additional venues and account for additional headcount.

Please reach out for any questions and concerns.

See you all at WestFest 2024!

Is there a website with itinerary?
Great news!!!!!

3. If you need a hotel room, please click on "Book your room" on the main page, then click "Book at the Sonesta Suites" and follow the instructions to get your discounted room.

4. The total cost for a room is $155 per night plus $10 per night for parking. All rooms must be booked by April 15th to receive the discounted rate.

Event schedule is now posted on the website. Our schedule will continue to be updated as we find additional venues and account for additional headcount.

NA1 new owner here. Hoping to meet some other NSX owners! I'm local to San Diego, so I would just drive up (option 3).
Great news!!!!!

Great news!!!!!

As someone who is new who is west fest different from nsxpo?

As someone who is new who is west fest different from nsxpo?
NSXPO is a much larger and grand event that draws the national crowd. This year its in Dallas, I highly recommend you go.

WestFest is more of a regional event for us Westcoast folks and gives us a chance to enjoy the regional vibes.

NSXPO is a much larger and grand event that draws the national crowd. This year its in Dallas, I highly recommend you go.

WestFest is more of a regional event for us Westcoast folks and gives us a chance to enjoy the regional vibes.
I have some family in town, and won't be able to be there the whole time.

I was thinking of driving down Fri and just joining for the Sat events. Do people come for a day, or is that frowned upon?

I have some family in town, and won't be able to be there the whole time.

I was thinking of driving down Fri and just joining for the Sat events. Do people come for a day, or is that frowned upon?
Its totally okay... attend what events you can :)

Back