• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think this car is worth? JH4NA21653T000062

Re: What do you think this car is worth?

I'd say it's priced just about right. Someone will buy it for around that price. Just may take a few weeks.

I love my LBBP, absolute best color! It has absolutely stolen the show everywhere I've gone, even amongst 30+ other NSXs of other colors.

I just need to slim down my belongings as I move into a new phase of life (recently married, moving, etc). I would love to keep it forever, just isn't practical at this time. I'd hate to under-utilize such an awesome asset when someone else may be able to enjoy it more. So... if anyone is interested, please follow that third link above :wink: Time is running out before I move to TX and delist it for a while.

We've had quite a few 2003 LBBP listed for sale recently (considering there were only 24 sold in the US). Makes me wonder if there's something with this year/color that owners don't like? :confused:
More likely just end of summer buildup. There are a lot of NSXs at the moment for sale full stop.

Blue is a beautiful color but it's not for everyone. I waited for the almost perfect estoril blue m3 to buy way back when. While I still like blue car, I just don't want to own another blue car. Can't really explain it though.

We've had quite a few 2003 LBBP listed for sale recently (considering there were only 24 sold in the US). Makes me wonder if there's something with this year/color that owners don't like? :confused[t=161473[/url]

I am so tempted to buy this! Someone please purchase it so I can stop entertaining such ridiculous ideas!
smiley-rolleyes008.gif

Last edited:

Pretty nice one - might have to go after it but I would offer a little less. Matter of fact I'd have to look harder at the 02 whilte one for sale cause it is less bucks and really rarer color. Like one said - the blue isn't for everyone. Gotta really love blue - it's pretty loud. But it is neat - 53k to 54k. So sayeth the low baller....:biggrin:

I so knew that you would say that!

It will sell and it will sell for that I am fairly certain too.

:biggrin:

I agree. I heard they don't make 'em anymore...
Needs a 2004/2005 shift knob, but otherwise appears exceedingly nice.

I met the owner and I also saw the car in person, Mike is one of the nicest NSX owners I had pleasure talking to and the car is in very good condition.

man thats a great piece imo

I am so tempted to buy this! Someone please purchase it so I can stop entertaining such ridiculous ideas!
smiley-rolleyes008.gif

Go purchase it. My car might be for sale, so I may be looking for an NA2 soon. It would be much easier to just stop by your garage and shop for an NSX there. LOL

I met the owner and I also saw the car in person, Mike is one of the nicest NSX owners I had pleasure talking to and the car is in very good condition.

Hi -

It helped ease my mind alot to hear good things about the seller and the car. The blue NSX is nice... not sure it's my first choice of color but it does look good. I had a Lemans Blue BMW M5 before so I sorta know how I would like it. Can you tell me when the last time you saw the car and what condition it was in? Thanks.

Kiet

I think its one of those colours that just look amazing in person. Super clean looking car

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi -

It helped ease my mind alot to hear good things about the seller and the car. The blue NSX is nice... not sure it's my first choice of color but it does look good. I had a Lemans Blue BMW M5 before so I sorta know how I would like it. Can you tell me when the last time you saw the car and what condition it was in? Thanks.

Kiet

Holy crap, Kiet, you signed on here 8-13-2012, and have heard from the populace. I see no profile info for you. ??

Are you searching on impulse?

Hi -

Can you tell me when the last time you saw the car and what condition it was in? Thanks.

Kiet

Kiet,

Last time I saw the car on August 4th during Supercar Saturdays, it looked very well.

I hope this helps, Paul.

Last edited:
Back