• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's your lease residual?

Hoping to buy an NSX this year once the glut of 2017's begin to come off-lease and prices drop a bit further. For those of you have leases, what's your residual like? The one report i've seen had a residual around 98K, is that typical?

Also if you have a lease coming due this year and wouldn't mind me buying yours early or at lease end, let me know!

I only see the 21k mile one for $100, I checked on eBay, CarGurus, AutoTrader, and cars.com and didn't see the other one. Maybe it sold?

I looked at the carfax for the 21k mile one and it wasn't a normal lease car, I think some sort of rental company owns it and decided to sell. It also has some mods done apparently.

Hoping there will be a healthy trickle of off-lease lease cars starting soon.

I only see the 21k mile one for $100, I checked on eBay, CarGurus, AutoTrader, and cars.com and didn't see the other one. Maybe it sold?

I looked at the carfax for the 21k mile one and it wasn't a normal lease car, I think some sort of rental company owns it and decided to sell. It also has some mods done apparently.

Hoping there will be a healthy trickle of off-lease lease cars starting soon.

It was there as of Saturday. Maybe it did sell both were in Florida and both were red. One was in south beach I can’t remember where the other one was. I’m looking for an orange 2019 so That’s my personal focus.

There are NC1's out there with residuals in the 70k to 80k range. The wholesale prices are projected to be in the 90K range very soon when I look up the MMR.

Does anyone know someone or a service that can help buy one of these off-lease NC1's for me?

Back