• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheeler Dealers does NSX (in France)

Still fascinating to watch just wish I understood French. I've often thought WD in US hasn't done an NSX due to prices but apparently it didn't stop the French. Maybe WD US will follow before long. Lots of interesting artifacts about the car itself though. I couldn't tell for sure but I think it sold on consignment in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8XnZfyFGTk

Still fascinating to watch just wish I understood French. I've often thought WD in US hasn't done an NSX due to prices but apparently it didn't stop the French. Maybe WD US will follow before long. Lots of interesting artifacts about the car itself though. I couldn't tell for sure but I think it sold on consignment in the end.

If you turn on closed captioning and then "auto translate" under the settings cog, you can watch with English subtitles.

Thanks for this! I have it queued up to watch on my tv.

It won't subtitle to English for me

You may have to click the title link to watch it directly on YouTube instead of the embed. That seems to provide a little more control over the subtitle feature.

Untitled-1.jpg

The translation was hilarious. Certainly glossed over some of the repair work (i.e. clutch). Taking the car to Paul Ricard with those POS tires was a big risk.

Back