• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WHEELS 18x8 18x10 Volk GT-V's Rare RMC

WHEELS 18x8 18x10 Volk GT-V's Rare RMC

I have a set of Volk GT-V's in RMC color, which is rays chrome. It's a rare color special order and nice set of rims. The rims are 18x8 +36 fronts and 18x10 +40 rears, 5x114.3 lug pattern. The rims have es100s on them, fronts are 245x35 and rears are 265x35. All tires have more than 50% thread life. The passenger rim has a slight bend on the lip, nothing big, no air leaks, rim is straight and is an easy fix. The faces on the rims are still good except there are some chips in the chrome which is normal since these are older rims. The anodize on the lips have hazed in areas, but the wheels are still a classic, nice and presentable on a vehicle. Hard to find RMC GT-V's, the price is 1200 OBO and Negotiable. You can reach me at (559)Four Three Zero - 5664, for questions or more pics. Last pic is the wheels on my IS350.

List Date: 12/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WHEELS 18x8 18x10 Volk GT-V's Rare RMC
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,200.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Bump, updated price. PM replied, sorry I've been really busy. Buyer get's two "like new" Kuhmo all season front tires for free, if local. I need these out my garage now, I don't have room for them. Reach me on my cellphone for a faster response, thanks.

Back