• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work Meisters S1R 18/19

SOLD!!

Hi, I am selling my Works Meisters S1R 18/19 rims with tires. Rare find.These cost $1000 EACH Brand new. They were freshly powder coated 2017 July in gloss black. No damages or nicks and also comes with the center caps. Fronts are 18X9 +32 3" lip with 225/40/18 Michelin tires. Rears are 19x10.5 +10 5.4'' Lip. Tires are 255/35/19. But for stock body NSX a 245/35/19 works best in rears and fronts can used a 215/35/18 tire. The last few pics are with those tires. Feel free to email me. I have attached some old pics of the wheels on my car when they were polished. OMEGA1 NSX is the guy that I bought them from. His car made stancenation a few years ago with these wheels. Asking $2600 ship to U.S. & Canada. I may go lower on the price without the tires.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

paperclip.png
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Bump!!

Last edited:
Do the wheels rub with the 255s on stock fenders? If so, any idea how much negative camber i’de need to run to make them work? How much tread is left on the tires?

With the 255’s, my fenders were pulled nicely, so they did not rubbed. If you look at the pics, you will see that I installed Fender flares, in the rears and the tires sits flushed. I had 245’s stretched tires before, they never rubbed. I managed to pulled the fenders lightly. My camber setting is factory still. Which, you will notice in the last four pics. You can do more negative camber, as your car have factory fenders. The rear tires have about 75% thread life. The front tires Have about 85% thread. Thanks

Ravi

Do the wheels rub with the 255s on stock fenders? If so, any idea how much negative camber i’de need to run to make them work? How much tread is left on the tires?

Last edited:
Yes, still available. Some real low ballers around here. Might as well sell them some XXR's. LOL. I msgd you. Thanks

Ravi

Available? 323 823 8900 let me know?

SOLD!!!. Thanks PRIME.

Back