• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would you drive 101 miles for an Alignment? ...West End Alignment in Gardena,

After getting my NSX a year ago Prime became my primary source for all things NSX..It was obvious if you lived in the Los Angeles area Ramon at Niguel Motors in Laguna Hills was the guy...I’ve driven the 135 miles more than once and will continue to do so..but..the prime’s go to guy for an alignment was West End Alignment in Gardena..101 miles for an alignment?..After finding an alignment shop in the San Fernando Valley that specialized in Honda 2000’s and a ‘’few’’ Nsx’s I decided to go for it..2200 miles later I needed rear Yokohama AD08’s...Expensive mistake...
Chris showed me a couple of the loose bolts..simply unbelievable..Chris and his dad Darin, who’s back to work after his shoulder operation, were both great, so about once a year I’ll be driving the 101 miles for my Alignment...Happily I might add...

Driving a hundred miles for a proper alignment is a good plan. Not so sure about needing one every year, depending on miles driven and condition of the roads covered.

Chris and Darin at WestEnd are LEGIT. definite alignment masters. There are other few alignment shops that come recommended by others here too, but West End is still my #1 recommend and personal choice.

Nothing but high praise for the West End. I had a previous car corner-balanced and aligned there and their work was top-notch. I drove over 200 miles to get my NSX aligned at my go-to wheel/tire shop (a no appointments necessary one) so half the distance is a no-brainer for quality service from West End.

Nothing but high praise for the West End. I had a previous car corner-balanced and aligned there and their work was top-notch. I drove over 200 miles to get my NSX aligned at my go-to wheel/tire shop (a no appointments necessary one) so half the distance is a no-brainer for quality service from West End.
i forgot to mention Chris weighed my car as well...3280lbs with me in it, 175 lbs and a half tank of gas..i generally don't tip for car service but i did here and when i go to Ramons.,.

I have a rule, I only drive up to 100 miles for an alignment so no, 101 is outside of my range...

I would and I did, for me everything about the NSX is special so if you know you can get the best service I say go for it.

It really depends on the tech that is doing the alignment. If the tech takes his/her time to do the alignment correctly then you shouldn't have a problem. I took my car to NTB that a lot of other car enthusiasts go to and they didn't have any issues aligning my vehicle.

Back