• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 1997 (1997-2001) Service Manual printed copy

I've been using my 1995 manual, which seems surprisingly the same in so many aspects, but I'd really rather have a copy of the 2001. I do have the manual in pdf form, but there is just something better about paper. The current process of grabbing the 1995 manual and then checking the pdf 1997 and 2001 supplements is not efficient.

Of course, there is no 2001, just a 1997, with yearly updates, so I'll have to print the supplements myself.

I do have the hard copy electrical and body manuals already.

Tim

Last edited:
Looks like these guys have one, not cheap, but about what I paid for mine on ebay last year.

I was going to track down all the printed supplements, but after scanning through the pdfs, there's really not much that you need that's not in the electrical troubleshooting manual.

Hey Tim, I have a complete set 97 service, Electrical and Body manuals in mint condition... these will not be cheap.

(Bonus includes a rare NORTEL binder, used to keep the Service manual)...something to show for losses in the Market

Bram

97-02 electrical manual and 94 body manual available new, although I guess they are reprints.

Back