• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Brake light for carbon NSX-R replica spoiler

Looking to replace the red plastic brake light assembly in my carbon fiber replica NSX-R spoiler. It wasn't working so I finally took it apart and noticed one of the wires was disconnected, and several of the LEDs and resistors have fallen off the internal circuit board. If someone can let me know where to find this part, or if they have one for sale, that would be great.

Lens should have a part number there is no way of knowing what lens was used without knowing who made the spoiler.

Last edited:
I can’t find any markings on the red lens itself. Even after cleaning it up. Are you referring to markings on the spoiler itself? I can pull it off again and have a look, if so.

AFC7E9ED-617E-48D3-969C-C22671294D3A.jpegD35E8D70-603D-4AFA-A21F-30428AD3D1EC.jpeg

I came across this website by accident the other day, I don't know if this helps. It looks like it's made for Seibon Type R Wings:

They even have the dimensions on one of the photos to help you determine if it matches exactly what you have.
Seibon NSX Brake Lights

The same site also had one for what looks like the Honda OEM Type R third brake light replacement:
NSX R Spoiler Light

Last edited:
I came across this website by accident the other day, I don't know if this helps. It looks like it's made for Seibon Type R Wings:

They even have the dimensions on one of the photos to help you determine if it matches exactly what you have.
Seibon NSX Brake Lights

The same site also had one for what looks like the Honda OEM Type R third brake light replacement:
NSX R Spoiler Light
Thanks for this. I’ll have another look at mine and take some measurements. It looks very close.

Seibon NSX Brake Lights

NSX R Spoiler Light
I wonder if they added the dimensions because of my experience ordering from them last year. Turns out their were two different light sizes depending on the age of your Seibon spoiler. I had ordered one and it turned out to be the wrong size but they had another option that fit.

I wonder if they added the dimensions because of my experience ordering from them last year. Turns out their were two different light sizes depending on the age of your Seibon spoiler. I had ordered one and it turned out to be the wrong size but they had another option that fit.
I think I saw that these days they intentionally show two variations for Seibon spoilers based on the generation of Seibon Spoiler. I hope OP has better luck than you did. I think your experience might have had something to do with them being more deliberate, your video is even posted on that same link I posted above.

Back