• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Brooklyn Green

Hello,

I am looking to buy a Brooklyn Green NSX. I would like first-gen. Not looking for a 10k mile perfect spec as that is out of the budget. Please let me know!

To be clear, I would entertain most green NSXs. It doesn't need to be Brooklands specifically but as I am in the US that is something I am going to take into consideration. Green is my color of choice. Midnight Purple Pearl is a contender but honestly not my first choice and it probably costs more than I wish to pay. Monte Carlo Blue would also be considered, or other dark blues.

US only got 1 green, and it looks dirty black in certain light conditions

l
Hello,

I am looking to buy a Brooklyn Green NSX. I would like first-gen. Not looking for a 10k mile perfect spec as that is out of the budget. Please let me know!
whats your budget. An owner I know is getting ready to list a 1994 with 180k miles very soon. Good condition for the miles and stock.

l

whats your budget. An owner I know is getting ready to list a 1994 with 180k miles very soon. Good condition for the miles and stock.
My budget is kinda up in the air. 50k is just a number in my head right now, Depending on the car I am willing to go higher. It all depends on the car's condition and whatnot. Want to send me some photos and put me in touch?

My budget is kinda up in the air. 50k is just a number in my head right now, Depending on the car I am willing to go higher. It all depends on the car's condition and whatnot. Want to send me some photos and put me in touch?

Shoot me your phone number, you guys can connect. I dont think $50k will get you much in NSX these days unless its extremely rough or salvage but again, give it a shot, you never know.

A realistic budget for a new shopper of a solid cared for driver is 80k

Always better to budget more and spend less...I hate RE agents when you tell them your top number and they tease you with a few listings higher...

Back